Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20, 2010

Hour I  listen
Ween-- Pushin th' Little Daises
Tobacco-- Constellation Dirtbike Head
John Cale-- Leaving it up to You
Matthew Dear-- More Surgery
Captain Beefheart-- Pachuco Cadaver
Young Man-- Five
Roberto Conrrado & Piero Montanari-- Ready Money
Salem-- King Night
Fog-- Nice Things are Great
Neon Indian-- (AM)
Neon Indian-- Deadbeat Summer
Brian Eno and David Byrne-- The Jezebel Spirit
Kate Bush-- Pull Out the Pin
Weird Weeds-- Underground

Hour II  listen
Alifarka Toure-- Soya
Zola Jesus-- Poor Animal
White Rabbit-- Navy Wives
Kay Starr-- We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)
Blonde Redhead-- Four Damaged Lemons (For the Damaged- Remix)
Blonde Redhead-- Everything is Wrong
Violens-- It Couldn't be Perceived
Maximum Balloon ft Katrina Ford-- Young Love
Gary Numan-- We take the Mystery
They Might Be Giants-- I Can't Hide From My Mind
Visible-- Essor Assure
Nightmares on Wax-- Mind Eye
The Barkays-- Feelin Alright

Hour III  listen
Bruce Haack-- National Anthem to the Moon
?-- ?
Cocteau Twins-- I Wear Your Ring
Oh Astro-- Lucy Sees the Moon
The Chemical Brothers-- A Modern Midnight Conversation
Animal Collective-- Whaddit I Done
Air-- Mike Mills
Yellow Magic Orchestra-- Mad Pierrot
Jo Stafford-- Blues in the Night
Stereolab-- Everybody's Weird except for me
Artefact-- Sex Computer
Sunset-- Loveshines
Black Moth Super Rainbow-- Twin of Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment